Daily at 10am, flexible starting times on request
Duration - ca. 3-4 hours
Distance - ca. 5-6km
Adult - 25€
Student - 20€
Experience most fun things to do in Malaga!
Explore the historical center of Málaga on your private Sightseeing Treasure Hunt Tour at the Costa del Sol!
Discover Malaga at your own pace and admire the most important sights, attractions, cultural highlights and hidden gems in the historical city center.
Equipped with a "Golden Compass" (GPS-device, easy-to-handle) and special treasure hunting gadgets you will navigate yourselves through the city jungle of Málaga, searching for the secret treasure of Málaga. Meanwhile, your treasure book provides you with interesting facts, historical information and a lot of tips, what else to do and where to eat during your holidays in Malaga. At each station the compass leads you to, you will look for hidden clues, which help you to open the secret treasure box at the end of your tour in Malaga.
Daily at 10am, flexible starting times on request require an extra fee of 5€ per person
DURATION 3-4 hours (own pace)
- We, your treasure guides, welcome you at the meeting point
- We give you a short introduction and hand you out the material: GPS-compass, Treasure Book, other gadgets, bottled water
- The GPS compass is very easy to handle, even by 6-year-olds, and contains each station of your tour
- We provide you with a simple phone, so you can reach us any time during your activity
- After the introduction you are individually on your own, enjoying, exploring and treasure hunting at your own pace in your private group the sights of Malaga
- Of course you can take your time, make a coffee break or go for a snack during the tour - it is your personal treasure hunt and we want it to be the highlight in your holidays!
- After discovering 10 beautiful sights, attractions and hidden places in the historical center of Malaga you reach the final station
- We, your treasure guides, await you with your original treasure and provide you with holiday tips and information about other fun things to do in Malaga, the Costa del Sol and Andalusia
Popular sights on our tour
Alcazaba moorish castle
Central food market Atarazanas
Cathedral - La Manquita
Exotic park area
La Casa Invisible
Our tour is suited for:
Travelers and tourists of all ages
Families with kids and youngsters
Cruise ship travelers
Groups and company outings
Hen Party & Stag Do
Other things to do in Malaga
For travelers who want to experience a special city activity in Malaga, we created the most exciting tour on the Costa del Sol – Our Málaga Mystery Crime Tour. On this unique activity, you will slip into the role of Sherlock Holmes solving a mysterious fictive crime in the city center of Malaga. Equipped with the GPS compass and a crime book, you will rack your brains, nosing around the narrow streets of the city and looking for the potential murderer, the crime scene and the murder weapon – An escape room, taking part in the urban city center of Malaga!